2020 was a year like no other. The impact of the Covid pandemic and uncertainty around Brexit meant that we all faced personal and professional difficulties.
Despite the challenges, we’re are proud to report that Evalian has won new customers, increased turnover, grown headcount, launched new services and certified to international standards. The headlines for the calendar year include:
- adding more than 70 new direct clients
- winning more than 20 new clients through partners
- more than doubling our turnover
- hiring 8 new employees
- certifying to ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
- certifying to Cyber Essentials
- launching a penetration testing practice
- helping 3 organisations certify to ISO 27001
- kicking off ISO 27001 projects with another 9 organisations
- supporting businesses in the UK, Australia, US and elsewhere with data protection compliance
The breadth of clients we have worked with in 2020 has also grown. New clients won this year work across multiple sectors including online retail, beauty and wellness products, the legal profession, local government, education, luxury car manufacturing, software, technology and more.
Thank you to our clients and partners for their business during the past 12 months and to our team whose can-do approach to new ways of working have helped us provide high standards of service.
We wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2021.